WhatsApp has recently announced that it had launched WhatsApp Channels across India. The Meta-owned firm is launching a brand new feature across more than 150 countries. The feature lets users follow the private messages of organizations as well as teams in sports.
Important Features Of WhatsApp channel
The Enhanced Directory helps users find channels that have been filtered by country. You can also view the most watched, active and emerging channels.
Reactions: Users can choose to use emojis as a way of responding for feedback as well as see the total of their responses. The emoticons you select won’t be seen by those who follow your account.
Forwarding: Every whenever you post updates in groups or chat rooms, you’ll add a hyperlink to your channel in order that others can follow your channel and find out more information about your channel.
WhatsApp Channel are in the process of being created, however the features aren’t yet available for all users. Meta is the owner of this platform is currently adding more features for users who are able to access to. Users may not be privy to specific functions, like the creation channels.
Channels can be accessed by using on the WhatsApp Business App. WhatsApp recommends that you upgrade your application to the most current version so that you can use the latest channel feature.
This article will provide a detailed tutorial on how you can create the channel in WhatsApp:
- Start WhatsApp Web, then go to Channels, by clicking on the Channels icon.
- Create a channel. Click here.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and click Continue. the screen prompts.
- Create a channel name in order in order to create your channel. It is possible to alter the channel’s name anytime.
- Modify your channel Choose to personalize your channel today by creating the following:
- Description and icon, description and icon put it off until when it is.
- Create a description for your channel: Include a couple of sentences that make it easier for potential viewers to understand the nature of your channel.
- Include a channel icon Include an image taken from your mobile or from the internet for it to stand out.
- Select Create channel and then click Create channel.
- Once you’re set for a channel, find out how you can post an update on this page. It is possible to find and send a link to your channel on the page that lists channel information.
- To access your channel’s information page:
- Start Channels simply by clicking on the Channels icon.
- Choose your channel, the channel’s name.
- Click Copy the link.
Latest updates on my videos and reels by joining my WhatsApp channel.